Friday, December 9, 2016

Job Plan

1) What were your  job plans at the beginning of the course? Have they changed? Why or why not?

    My job plans were to work probably as a dispatcher, maybe a flight instructor on the side. i never had any real desire to be an airline pilot. The more class went by and school I still do not really see what lies ahead but I'm still sticking to dispatch and operations. If being a pilot is what is meant to be then life will lead me in that direction.

2) What is your action plan upon graduation?

   After I graduate I plan to start working, start saving for a house. Go to Italy with my girlfriend and possibly do the whole get married thing after school. Go home to Arizona for awhile and spend time Ive missed with my family. I have not thought much on it, but since I will graduate in the summer time, it is something I really need to start focusing on.


3) What was the most useful topic that we discussed and why?
 
   To me I really think the Topic on professionalism was the best topic we went over, for pilots and even if you're not flying for a living you still need to maintain that professionalism in any work environment you are placed in. 

4) What was the least useful topic that we discussed and why?


   I think the topic on space was the least useful topic, it was an entertaining blog topic but that is all it was, I do not think it was really valuable that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment